Saturday, April 5, 2008
I can't think of anything to write for ScenarioWriting1stdraft, sheesh.
Whatever happened to the flow of thoughts, the frantic scribblings? The best of my writings always were written in under 50mins. This one's taking so long, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be something I can be proud of.
I need a year convo to distract me, like, right now. Even talking about RC problems is preferable to this...blockage.
Urgh.
At least I went window shopping with my mum today, which helped abit. I got Vic's birthday present already. Rach's is still a problem because I don't know where to get guitar figurines.
Reminder to self: buy rice before mathtuition tomorrow.
Darn those rice shortages. They're making me depressed. My goal in life is to have enough money to buy lots of rice regardless of how much supply there is, because honestly, who cares about grain shortages when you have moolah to buy a lot of it? I'm sorry to say this, but cash is king in this money-minded, flawed world of ours. You can't pity other people if you're hungry yourself.
Therefore, I shall be a hardcore mugger and get a high-paying job (preferably with ___) and retire on my notveryhardearned money and eat lotsa expensive rice for the rest of my life.
So there, biofuel supporters. You can't stop me from getting to my food.