Friday, April 25, 2008
Tagged by Vic to do a quiz =)
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
26/27?
2. Have you given your first kiss away?
That darned Vic gave away her first kiss earlier than I did sheesh! No, not yet. Not until I get my braces removed (
and find a boyfriend first). 3. Who is the person you trust most?
I'm not saying, because then everyone will flock to that person to try and get my secrets.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sometimes, when I have sugar highs. I will DEFINITELY have enough confidence when I finally understand those x and y axes.
5. If sacrificing something of yours would bring happiness to another, would you do it?
Like Vic, it depends on who that person is, and what I have to sacrifice. If I have to give up eating cheeseburgers to make my mum happy that I've finally slimmed down, then no.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah why not? I've seen one before.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
RGSRCY, yearmates, good results.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
No. Romance is all in the brain, and it's made up of chemicals. My Chemical Romance probably agrees with me. Once the chemicals wear off, there goes your supposed "eternal love".
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Most of the time I can't keep it a secret anyway.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Oh no it's Vic.
#1: Excellent suanner.
#2: Can draw better than me.
#3: Still dreams of eternal love.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Good-looking
Taller than me, because I can't stand looking down at guys
Gentlemanly, but not a MCP
Smart
Not poor because I don't like guys living off me
Haha looks like my wish of getting married 12 years from now probably won't come true.
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Tikopeks. In other words, the Munglin kind too.
13. What is your ambition?
Food columnist/normal journalist.
14. Shoot, shag, marry?
Shoot: *** *** *****
Shag: ******
Marry: *******
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being happy.
16. Do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend / girlfriend?
I agree with Vic, it's a nice-to-have. Said bf must possess the qualities stated above though.
17. At this point in time, would you rather stay in your comfort zone or try something new?
I want to sleep.
18. Tell me five things that we don't know about you.
#1: My school's technician owns your school's technician.
#2: I want to eat Kraft's Macaroni and Cheese, right NOW!
#3: I am sick of Mr Graphs.
#4: I think Xinyuan's a meanie and Vic's a suanner.
#5: I don't love Glendon.
19. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My tendency to procrastinate when faced with a stack of homework.
20. If you have quarreled with your friend, what would you do?
Dao until I forget about the incident. It's better than blowing up, which I occasionally do.
& the 5 unfortunate people are...
1. I
2. Don't
3. Like
4. Saboing
5. People.