Saturday, April 26, 2008
Yearmates, we must PERSEVERE :) One day, the moon will turn purple!
Tuition again today. D:
There was this girl in my class (the same girl who wears, uh, revealing clothes) who looked sick today, so the teacher asked her what happened. She'd apparently vomited this morning, but the mean teacher made it sound like she'd been up to no good by asking her if she'd "*cough* done anything last night that led to it". Haha.
Tuition was still sian because nobody else realised that if Tap A fills a tank in 10 minutes and Tap B fills a tank in 15 minutes and if the two taps are switched on at the same time, the tank will be filled in 6 minutes, instead of 10 minutes. Explanations take time. (And how could the tank STILL be filled in 10 minutes? Where did all the extra water go, then?)
I want to go back to my P5 class at Just Education. The one with Clarisse Teo and Simone and Jaime and Wenhui and all the Nan Hua guys (free entertainment came in the form of Wenhui beating the guys up every week) in it. I think Jessica Teck was in my class too. She and GanJunJie were the first people I spoke to in my class.
I wonder where Wenhui went in the end D: And I remember the Nan Hua guys obsessing over liking Jaime. Super amusing la.
I like eating quiche for breakfast xD And really, I think Xinyuan's sore finger was worth it because the crust was pretty nice, though heavy. I heart the filling. My dad (who was apprehensive over eating something made in a cooking class) ate up nearly the entire piece. (He missed out on the whole thing because I stole a bit from him.) He also finished like half the chocolate rochers, because they were stuck together and nobody was awake at night to watch him sneak 3 pieces of chocolate in a row.
Vic's quiz has spread to just about everybody hmm. And I read Denise's blog and realised that she blogged that she thinks I live in a cave. I don't think she bothers reading mine, but I DO NOT LIVE IN A CAVE! (Did I blog about this before? Sorry if I did.)