Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I got silver for PFT. Which is an improvement, really, because last time I got bronze and some Ds here and there. This time I got A for sit and reach, B for shuttle run, 2.4km run and situps (urgh B for situps again, I used to do 33 straight off in P5 la. I am so deproving), C for SBJ and D for IPU. I hate IPU man, it always makes me lose my gold, except for last year because I didn't care about PFT and just anyhow did it. But Mr Segarra is a nice IPU teacher I/C.
Vic's sick again D: and she's missing PFT. Sad.
Anyway, I wasn't happy with my results for IPU, so I went to apply for a retest with Audrey. She was very angry with
somebody and during SBJ she imagined his face on the carpet thingy when jumping and passed her retest lol.
Then during IPU retest, we got a nice teacher to retest us and he thought it was amusing that I retested and got a worse score than before. ("Well if you're aiming for a C you're far from getting it, this is just a pass.") So I asked if PEDept could pretend that I've never taken the retest before and erase my embarrassing score. Him: "Yeah just dump the retest sheet la!"
Anyway well done us (Aud and me) :)
Oh and cooking!
...was fun. Partnered Xinyuan, she looks really housewife-ish in her apron lol. But we rock because we have amazing powers of cleaning up! And it kind of helps that I like to eat what she doesn't like to eat and she likes to eat what I don't like to eat, because then I can eat what she doesn't want to eat and vice versa. But we agreed on stuff like NOT dicing those cucumber and tomato slices because it looks omg gross la.
Introduction was totally funny too. We were supposed to intro our favourite and most hated foods. I said I hate celery juice and the whole class exploded, though I doubt the teacher knows about the celery juice spillage incident. Xinyuan did earn the title of "Miss Celery Juice" from her though.
Yay finished Lit PT entry! I feel accomplished haha.