Thursday, April 10, 2008
Someone just told me that I have chronic low self-esteem.
Actually, I've always believed that I'm terribly egoistic and I should cut down on the ego instead of increasing it.
Once upon a time, I gave up on my studies and played hard. It was the best time of my life, but when I saw the teachers' comments at the end of the year, I felt like my entire life in front of me was over. The midyears were worse; I failed Maths and I kind of knew it wasn't completely the teacher's fault, though she wasn't a good teacher.
I'm scared I'll go back to those times when I lost control of my life, really. I want CAP, FPS, GPA 4.0s, RGSRCY, AVPA vice-chairmanship in 2010, RALA (if only I didn't screw my Lit exam up!) and everything.
In other words, I want to be a hyperachiever too. D: