Friday, April 4, 2008
I think I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
I have two reasons for thinking so.
1. I keep washing my hands for absolutely no good reason. I touch the floor and wash my hands. After going to the toilet, I wash my hands. Before I touch my face, I wash my hands. Before I sleep...well you get the idea.
2. I just obsessively put every single stray Word document or photo I have in my Red Cross folder into a sub-folder. Now everything's neatly categorized, and I have ALOTALOT of stuff in my RC folder okay. If that's not OCD, I don't know what is.
Reading stuff from the TCamp'07 folder brings back fond memories haha. That experience helped us bond almost as much as YEAR LUNNER, MARCH 2007, remember yearmates?
It was also the time when we found out that Audrey isn't as innocent as she looks It was also the time when we found out that LOTS of yearmates aren't as innocent as they look. About 7 people were squashed into 1 small table :D and we talked and talked and talked.
I remember that way back in Feb/Mar 2007 I didn't like my yearmates much and found them freaky and somewhat irritating, but I got over that somehow. Think it was Ecamp prep that did it.
---
Anyway, today!
...was retardedly funny. I woke up late and so reached Tpy MRT 4min late, but I didn't have to worry since only Verna was there at that time. Aud and Lz reached at 10.40. Shir reached at, I don't know, 10.55? And our pro Chanpeilin came at 11.04. Yay.
Then we had a mini-debate on where to eat for lunch. Yearmates eventually picked Macs because, well, EVERYONE loves Macs. While we were queuing, I started singing "Beautiful Girls" to Aud (who was directly in front of me and therefore a convenient target) in a duckytone. Amazingly, she didn't seem to notice or get irritated. Sheesh.
I bought a Tiny Coke (Large Coke, Medium Coke, Small Coke, Tiny Coke!), one McChicken and one Double Cheeseburger. The counter staff looked at me like I was crazy for ordering two burgers. Yearmates looked at me like I was crazy for eating two burgers in the same time that it took the rest to finish one.
Oh yeah Aud and me couldn't get straws for our Cokes from the straw thingy because no matter how much we pressed it, the straws wouldn't come out. I lifted the lid and saw lots of straws. After taking the straws, we replaced the lid. After that, the straw dispenser miraculously started working. I swear Macs hates us.
Then Macs became crowded and we needed to go to Tpy stadium because yearmates needed to report at 12, so we followed some other RG girls all the way to the stadium lol.
"When in doubt, just follow other people."
Met up with Rach, Xinyuan and Boonhwee at the stadium. We went into the stadium first. I pity those oppressed masses who had to queue to get in.
Rach and I videoed march in and massdance and all the last moments of the races (aka when they reached the finish line). Boonhwee and Xinyuan were at the emcee table with Mr JToh and some other random teacher. Cheryl and Yuhan helped us alot, and so did Josie and Maria and someone else (I forgot her name, but she was nice too and helped me carry milo when we went to the milovan). I saw yearmates doing FA duty, and felt like punching them for being in a nice cool tent. I now have a tanline where my sleeve ended D:
Yay then Cheryl and Yuhan's videocam ran out of battery and they borrowed ours, so we all slacked near the emcee booth and talked about random stuff.
After the whole thing ended, yearmates were nice enough to wait for me cuz Xinyuan was using my phone, so we walked back to Tpy MRT together!
I had to go at Yio Chu Kang station, and apparently yearmates told Xinyuan
stuff. Especially that Xinglingzhi, I am so gonna kill you later, when I think of a perfect torture plan xD