Thursday, April 10, 2008
Lol Yeqi is obsessed over jealousy.
To be more exact, she's going around accusing everyone of being jealous in a fit of madness :/ even poor Zhangxue got an accusation.
CAP results will be out tomorrow. I'm quite scared, and I'll probably stake out the Anderson greenboard the minute I get to school tomorrow. Xinyuan The Confident said that she didn't actually worry much about whether she'd get in. (To be honest, I didn't worry much either, but only because I thought I was a gone case lol.)
Morning assembly duty today was funny because it took twice as long. But we managed to teach Xinyuan how to set up, so yay us :) I don't remember my first time setting up for morning assembly; it was four years ago in 2005, back in Rosyth. Somehow I like Rosyth morning assemblies more than RG ones. Maybe it was the fact that we didn't get to do morning assembly in Rosyth as many times as we get to do them in RG.
Die, I signed up for ScenarioWriting booth duty for open house and setup duty too and now I don't remember the dates for either one.
Must prac piano now or my teacher'll murder me.