Monday, April 21, 2008
I feel alot better now, after ____ing to the five people whom I wanted to ____ to. It's a lot better than losing my cool in front of everyone and completely embarrassing the person, because I can shout. Like seriously, SHOUT UNTIL THE WHOLE SCHOOL CAN HEAR THAT KIND WHEE.
Yup thanks to those five people, because you had to endure my completely vitriolic complaints.
Anyway.
The blister on the bottom of my big toe finally burst. It was so big that I could press on one side and all the liquid inside would go to the other side. Now the skin on the bottom of my toe (the pressure point) looks completely new and pink and shiny for once. By tomorrow, it'll be hard again from walking on it again though. I prematurely burst the blister on the other big toe last week and the skin became tougher than ever.
School today was sian as usual; I skipped recess to do math. Darned graphs.
After school we had exco meeting for AV yay. Vic the meanie tried to make me sit next to her so that she could draw on my arm. As she is not a professional arm artist like Huifei, I rejected her offer.
Then training. It was fun too heh xD except.
My dad got me a gigantic lemonade from KFC and tried to get me to finish it since it's my favourite and all, but I was scared of getting too fat from the sugar and gave the rest back to him. Whoops. I feel spoilt.