Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Sian got B for 2.4km run. But I couldn't do much about it anyway la. Xinyuan could though, just because I stopped didn't mean she had to stop right?! Sheez.
After 2.4 I went around saying "I LOVE YOU!!!" to everyone and generally being high. Then I, um, abandoned Auntie Elmo to run an extra round with Shir and Sindhu. Mrs J didn't notice that I never came back. My face was the colour of red wine after the run :O
Then we reported for training, but there wasn't much of it to go for already. Still, it was fun going home with Sindhu and Sara lol. We sang edited versions of Boulevard Of Broken Dreams on the way to the bus stop.
My dad doesn't know what CAP or FPS is. (But he says he'll sponsor everything I go for, so that's good heh.) It seems that CAP IS pretty selective, from what Wes and Gloria were saying today. Wes got in for CAP, grats!
Apparently RA in RI is a killer. Someone now has to sleep at 2.30am in order to balance his normal school work and his History RA. Eeeks. And he wasn't even very enthu about CCA in the first place. I'm having second thoughts about trying for RA now.
Aaah I'm missing my Kdrama. Shall go watch it now.