Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I'm abit jittery now because I finished reading the full comments from Chenlaoshi on my 好人好事 and I have to print it out for her and I'm scared because I don't want it to appear anywhere other than in my own Chinese file.
I think I shall screw it up on purpose, hooray. Like leave the typos there and all.
Geog results back today! Xinyuan ignored my well-intentioned advice to "let things be".
She got another half mark. That Vic got half a mark more than me hurh. How can anyone be so pro?
But we all got GPA 4 so congrats Vic and Crys and whoever else yay :D
Heh towards the end of the day the FPSers received some good news! (If it's true, that is) I won't say what it is until Friday in case Ms Ong got it wrong, though I think Xinyuan will blab as usual. She's always like that lol. I hope Ms Ong's right, then I'll celebrate on Friday. Why doesn't the other Ms Ong tell us earlier? D:
Q: How long will I be waiting?
A: Until the end of time...
I am obsessed with anything that's not punk rock. Someone bring me back to my first love, quick! I don't want to be a punk rock betrayer.
Ohno I'm screwing up my life and undoing all the good stuff I did for myself last term. Must concentrate on school; I want to be a hyperachiever too!