Friday, April 11, 2008
Yay CAP! :DD (English CAP. The day I qualify for Chinese CAP will be the day the sun turns into a green egg.)
The school bus arrived in school late this morning because of the rain, so the minute I got off the bus, I rushed to check the green board. Ms SOng was outside the Anderson staffroom (man I love her. She gets to school so early) already, and Charisse was checking the results. I think we flashed 'HEH' grins at each other lol.
To anyone who has been fooled by the FPS-ers (or maybe just Xinyuan and me) pretending that we didn't know the results yet, I'm sorry. We kind of knew since Wednesday already.
I am a happy girl because my RS stuff doesn't clash with training at all. But I have to man the FPS booth during one of the timeslots for Open House, which is sian because I think nobody'll be interested in joining Scenario Writing.
CAP Seminar will be a blast :D Formal dinner and NUS hostel stay, here I come!
(I just realised that the parts of CAP Seminar that I'm most interested in are the non-literary parts. Someone save my literary soul.)
But Wesley will be there, so that kind of spoils it a little. (No offence Wes, if you ever read this.) Never mind, I have more people on my side.
I love the GEBranch people. First they took in my sadistic Thamshiyuan story for CWC, and now they've accepted my lameshyt Hamburger Poem.
I shall now laugh at Xinyuan because the GEBranch people understood her cheeminology.
Wait, that's nothing to laugh about.
Gosh I desperately need to start on Lit PT.
Like I said, someone save my literary soul.