Saturday, March 22, 2008
Reading Xinyuan's blog can sometimes spoil one's day.
I love(d) watching My Girl okay! It was so sad and sweet (and cliched, but I fully did NOT need to know that).
I wonder if food reviewers do get fat. Never mind, I shall be a dietfood reviewer. Yayy.
I haven't been blogging! But there wasn't much to blog about la, since my weekend's been just PhysicsPTPhysicsPTandmorePhysicsPT.
I am so dead for traddance, since apparently Lz won't always be there for me to copy her (irritatingly graceful, unlike mine) movements/dance steps. She tried to teach me, but, uh, I'm a really slow learner. Like she had to teach me for 10mins or so before I learnt how to listen to the beat of the music. (Never mind that I have approx. 8 1/2 years of music training, I really do suck at these things.)
Shan't even blog about tuition. It's the same darned thing every week.