Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I've got peace by the river, I've got joy overflowing, I've got love everlasting, in my soul, in my soul :)
I feel very at peace with myself, and very loved too, despite all the stress I'm currently under. My last pack of Mamee noodles (we got one each for Ecamp prizes) was eaten during my stress-filled convo with Aud just now. Ohdear. RIP Mamee noodles (BBQ Flavour). You were nice and salty while you lasted.
Say goodbye to your boyfriend, cuz groups 1 and 6 have a fab dance to seduce him away haha. They were really good, well done groups 1 and 6 =D Shir's an excellent choreographer + I NEVER KNEW SHE COULD DANCE SO WELL OMG.
Anyway, jiayou for us three =D we can so survive tomorrow. I hope.
AND LINGZHI DEAREST, OF COURSE I HAVE COMMENTED ON YOUR BLOG. NOW REPLY MY COMMENT. THANKS DEAR. (not laopo because I'm straight okay! Unlike Lz heh.)