Monday, March 24, 2008
I just realised why I didn't watch My Lovely Sam-soon (and why I'm thoroughly uninterested in watching it.)
I caught like two episodes (one of them was the kissing scene which I like, but that was about it), and decided it wasn't realistic.
WHO LIKES FAT AUNTIE-LOOKING (not saying the actress, she's pretty, but she gained like 15kg for the role ohmy) PASTRY CHEFS!
Maybe fat uncle-looking dessert chefs might be interested, but Sam-soon's bf is SHUAI. Which is so wrong, because if I were a hot guy I wouldn't kiss an auntie.
Which is why I fully deserve not having a boyfriend (in any case, I don't want one for now), because I'm fat. Like, my tummy is so covered with fat that I probably won't feel cold even if dumped into the middle group in 212. When I sweat, I probably sweat out fat droplets.
AND I COMPETED WITH A BEANPOLE TO SEE WHO COULD EAT MORE TODAY?! She's skinny, but I'm not! Reminder to self: never challenge anybody to an eating competition ever again.
Gosh major digression. But I forgot what I wanted to say anyway so yeah.