Thursday, March 20, 2008
Today we went for the Sungei Buloh trip and the HDB tour.
Our tour guides were Mr Desouza and this guy called Uncle Charles (freelance tour guide, but my dad says he's never heard of the company Uncle Charles said he's from). Whoops him.
Sungei Buloh trip was uh quite boring la. We saw mudskippers and a big fat monitor lizard but no otters. Guess Wesley was still in school. Oh well.
Then lunch! Ate Macs with Shir, Zhuorong and Rach ;D Darned Macs cheat my feelings. Their EVMs are crappy la. I could have gotten 3 double cheeseburgers with the money I paid for the FilletOFish EVM. BAHHHH. Then we walked from LuckyPlaza to Taka to Wisma and back to school. We were almost late for the HDB tour, whoops.
HDB tour next!
Uncle Charles was okay la. But then again, few people are as animated as my dad when he's giving a tour. I want to go on his City Tour one of these days, but I think the tour company'll want to charge me, and it's quite dumb if my dad spends his guidefees on paying for ME to go on a tour by HIM.
HDB Hub is funner than I thought, only that all the food places were pissing me off because I'm on a budget for the rest of the month :/
Xinyuan seems to think I'm some paedo (hello she's older than me leh!) because I keep staring at her shoulders. BUT THEY'RE REALLY GIGANTIC OMGZ. I didn't realise they were THAT wide and straight until someone (forgot who) pointed them out, because she was wearing house tee today and house tees show up people's shoulder shapes clearly. Her shoulders look like seesaws/first class levers. I was tempted to push one side down just to see if the other would go up. They look really rigid.
To be fair, I already tried it out on my (rather broad too, but not so much) shoulders. My shoulders are quite hard to push down because they slope, but well, if I push hard enough, the other side WILL go up if the other one gets pushed down. Haha retarded.