Monday, March 24, 2008
Kukup trip!
Reached school on the dot at 6.45 today, but I had to sacrifice SO MUCH sleep just to be on time. And they made us stone there all the way till 7.20, gosh. Should have just taken the schoolbus.
Then customs! People with biometric passports got to press their thumbs on the thumbprint scanner. But we had to wait for the non-biometric passport people to finish going through Customs anyway, so.
The bus ride was uninteresting.
BOATRIDE!
The whole of 212 (almost)

Poor fish, it was swimming upside down. Probably was dying already.

JELLYFISH OMG.

The Malevolent Pufferfish Of Death (actually just dried pufferfish, but doesn't it look scary?) I took superlong to get this shot, because the fish kept swivelling around and dangling on the string =/
Then LUNCH! We had alotalot of food.
Oh yeah my table was the teachers' table, but the teachers didn't stuff themselves like we did so we ate their share.
We also did a yamseng (low and loud, credits to Vic cuz I got the idea from her blog!) and I think the teachers were, uh, pretty shocked by my voice. But yearmates will know it was cultivated through one year of hard practice :D Chenlaoshi bent, looked at my left collar, and went "怪不得啦!”
(Actually, Xinyuan's voice was lower and she didn't run out of breath like I did, but her efforts went unrecognized because she didn't take my advice and get a makeover.)
And Xinyuan and me had an eating competition (who can eat the most rice!). I pwned her won by a small margin.

Plates!

The "yay I finished my food" pose.
Yeqi the pro moneysaver decided that her brother would want to eat the, um, balls. So she tarpau-ed our table's, um, balls home for dinner. (Through all the "balls" jokes, I wonder if the teachers got the idea of what we were all laughing about. They just might have :O )