Saturday, March 1, 2008
I think I obsess over Korean drama serials every week.
Blame it on My Girl. Haha there was one time when I was talking to Xinyuan about "missing my girl" on MSN and she got slightly disturbed, I think.
(For the uninformed, My Girl is this Kdrama on Channel U. 7.30pm to 9.30pm on weekends. Watch it, it's really nice and sweet even though it's quite an old drama =D)
I keep missing episodes because of the exams. Why can't the school just put all the exams in one week and let us get over and done with it so we don't have to mug every single weekend? Sheesh.
Some people don't like cliched endings for dramas, but I think it's quite pointless if the male and female leads don't get together in the end. Hello, this is the moment we've all been waiting for and the girl has to die of leukaemia in the last episode wtfs?! Nobody likes sad endings.
Ohoh and I hate it when the scriptwriter doesn't know how to build up the relationship between the guy and girl too. People don't JUST get together overnight leh! They have to hate each other first, then become grudgingly neutral, then like each other and pretend they don't, then confess their love for each other. It's just the way it has to be, I don't care if it's cliched. Hmph.
One final statement before I quit this.
WHY DON'T THE GUY AND GIRL STARE INTO EACH OTHER'S EYES MORE?! THAT'S THE BEST PART.