Saturday, March 15, 2008
Audrey hasn't finished blogging yet?!
Anyway. Today.
...was the day of the ArtsFest external auditions!
We probably won't get in la. But at the very least, we tried our best to chiong out everything heh.
I woke up late this morning because even though I set TWO FREAKING ALARMS to wake me up (alarm clock and handphone), I stupidly switched them both off at 6 in the morning (that was the time I was supposed to wake up), decided to slack in bed for 5 more minutes, and ended up waking up 25 minutes later.
How nice.
Anyway I got to school half an hour late, but yearmates weren't doing anything much anyway so I guess I didn't miss much.
Then we did something mundane like learning Lingzhi's random new dance steps or something. Oh well.
After that was MAKEUP! Sara's nice friend Murnira (I think that's how her name's spelt) came to help. She was really nice about us being scared and all :)
I hate eyeliner.
Makeup+practising dance steps until 10+, when we went downstairs to demo and then left for AES.
Twas okay, but why oh why did they spend so long commenting? And giving us false hope? D:
Then yearlunch :) Laksa yay!
I still can't believe I did two crazy things with yearmates today: 1. buy a 200g bag of gummies from Minitoons and 2. go two rounds on the Bukit Panjang LRT line because we felt like it and because I've never ridden the BPLRT Line before.
A bit of eyeliner is still stuck to my eyelids and I still look Gothic ohdear.