Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Die, my 7 steps are screwed up. I'll see Aud's detailed comments on them before I edit.
I think Xinyuan's really brave, or an amazing escapee from reality. If I were her I'd be majorly freaked already la. Like I'm about 80% sure of it already and I think she knows it too gosh. Oh, and I'd get a makeover too. It actually takes brainpower to remember she's a girl sometimes, and I don't have much to spare.
Omgzz Physics SPA plus Geog tests tomorrow X.x
Scenario Writing (I don't want to call it FPS because it sounds like booklet option, and we're definitely not anything like that) today was fun, despite my reaching there late because we forgot to check if the rest of them went to the library yet and I didn't bring my research stuff. Xinyuan came up with the idea of "dynamic tattoos". Definition: tattoos which can change everyday. Though perhaps sticker tattoos might work just as well for that purpose. I brought it one step closer to fantasy by suggesting that eventually, tattoos could be used for a more functional purpose, like watching TV on your arm.
Imagine this scene at an office:
"MR LIM STOP WATCHING CHANNEL 8 ON YOUR WRIST! Oh wait, is that Tongxinyuan? HEY I WANNA WATCH TOO."
*switches on arm tattoo TV by pressing on it*
*arm glows red, then shows a high-res TV screen*
I don't understand why no yearmates applied for CAP/Scenario Writing. We all have such wonderful imaginations.