Thursday, February 14, 2008
I feel so...overnourished.
We had herbal soup (you know, the 补汤 type) during dinner last night, and it tasted super nice.
In the end, my mum and dad drank 2 bowls of soup each, and I drank a freaking 5 BOWLS. I don't know if my parents were just being nice and letting me drink all of it, but when I asked them to finish the pot of soup they kept going "I'm full already!"
Being the nice, completely unwasteful person that I am, I drank up all the rest of the soup. People have sugar highs, but I have nourishment highs. I could practically feel all the nutrients going into my bloodstream.
But I still feel abit guilty about stealing finishing all the soup.
Never mind.
--
Fire drill today was completely boring and waterwasting. But at least we got to miss one hour of dance, and instead got to slack for an hour. Hilary, YQ and I spent the time fruitfully gossiping about people and (for me) doing tingxie corrections. Heh.
My mortal is so sweet xD
I'm actually very happy today because I'm feeling very loved, and there's BreadTalk cake on the table to eat. The cake was actually my mum's Valentine's Day gift from my dad, because he didn't want to give her more jewellery. She probably has enough already anyway. My dad gives my mum jewellery about 4 times every year, like on her birthday, VDay, anniversaries etc.
Ohno. Tomorrow's my dad's birthday, and I don't know what to get him. In any case, he has everything he needs already.
Maybe I'll buy him lotsa herbal teas and soups. He looks like he needs tonics more than I do.