Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Gosh today was one of the worst days ever.
My school bus normally arrives at 5.57 am (give or take two minutes), but today I waited till 6.02 am with no sign that the bus would be arriving anytime soon.
Turns out that the busuncle woke up late, or something. He eventually got to my house (second stop) at 6.11 am. An hour later, the bus zoomed right into the parade square just as people started streaming in for morning assembly. Was mildly scary.
I felt really sleepy and unenergetic all through lessons, especially physics. It was only after I ate something after school that I realised that I was just very hungry.
(Everyone in our year now loves Sandra even more for her wonderful Mcdonalds lunch.)
Yup then training.
After training, we (Sindhu, Sara and me) were walking to the bus stop, and Sara's *cough* rather popular, yes? xD
Took 190 as usual to DG station. The first sign of trouble was the blank space where the Punggol-bound train timings should have been.
Chionged downstairs to the platform, and saw this huuuge crowd, and the train timings screen thingy was blank. Uhoh.
The Punggol train came in then, but it was packed. Bohpian had to squeeze in front of a lady who was more interested in smsing than getting on the train. It was the worst train ride ever; everytime we reached a station, the doors took like 1 million years to close, and some of them didn't even open to let out people. I'm amazed we even made it to Sengkang station.
It was the same situation with the LRT; once again, my KiasuSingaporean squeezing skills enabled me to reach home only slightly late.
Stupid power trip.