Thursday, February 14, 2008
Today's Valentine's Day =D
Ok la so I didn't get as much candy as Treehugger (since she likes the name so much) did. But never mind, I got a letter from Frank Iero! x) Who wanted to ask Rach out, but I tried to persuade him to go on a date with me instead.
(He never replied.)
A 4-month overdue book borrowed from the school library only costs $4.80 in fines. Maybe I should borrow from the school library more.
I entered the friendslookalike Friendship Day contest with Vic :D We're probably not gonna win though, I was smiling too widely and our prop hats were of different colours. But it was still fun, because we were like arguing as usual all the way till the PSL went "smile!" then we plastered fake smiles on our faces and did the V for Vic pose haha.
I feel slightly guilty for not giving my mortal anything for Vday. But she knows me, and it's kind of hard to give her stuff without giving myself away =/