Tuesday, February 26, 2008
The following Library item(s) are overdue. Fees are being charged to your account and your borrowing privileges have been temporarily suspended.
Please return these items within 3 working days of this notice and
AUTHOR: Sony digital video camera recorder CALL NO: RGS C9 BARCODE: 23008500498072 RGS AV Equipments DUE: 25-02-08 DATE CHECKED OUT: 18-02-08 01:00PM
AUTHOR: Sony Charger for Sony digital video CALL NO: RGS C8 BARCODE: 23008500497835 RGS AV Equipments DUE: 25-02-08 DATE CHECKED OUT: 18-02-08 01:01PM
AUTHOR: Digipod Tripod stand SL-1600 CALL NO: TRP 11 BARCODE: 23008500498155 RGS AV Equipments DUE: 25-02-08 DATE CHECKED OUT: 18-02-08 01:00PM
Bloody hell la what's it got to do with me?! Just because I signed it out means it's my fault meh? AND MR NUH SAID
TRY TO RETURN BY LAST WEEK HE NEVER SAY MUST WHAT. And I didn't know the due date la, they didn't even tell me! And if they like following the rulebook so much why did they lend three items to me and not two like the freaking handbook says?The RGS library can go suck pineapples la.
Audrey please remind me to get the equipment from your locker or I'll die, thanks =D