Monday, February 11, 2008
I got heavier over the CNY holiday, like by half a kg. Which is a lot. But I can't exactly whine about it, since I know exactly how much I've been stuffing myself with. Like all I've been doing for the whole 5 days since class reunion steamboat lunch at Vic's house was just to eat and sleep la omg.
At least I'm reasonably well-rested.
I had a grand total of 3 steamboat reunions during the CNY period.
First one was super boring la, it was just me eating and eating and eating and trying to avoid all conversation with my cousins because I didn't know what to say to them. It's not that they're not nice or anything, it's just that we have absolutely nothing in common to talk about.
Second one was the 6GEPRosyth06 batch reunion steamboat lunch, and we're the best man, we ALMOST finished all the food at Vic's house =D with a lot of help from the guys. They're freaking tall now okay, and towered over all of us girls, even Vic D:
Wesley is a wonderful wiping cloth. He always appears at the right times; ie. when I'm cleaning up and accidentally get my hands dirty or something. (Vic should do more to protect him from the man-eating, mangosyrup-wiping people, like Rach and me.)
The last steamboat dinner was filled with abalone and fish maw and other stuffs. It tasted nice, but there wasn't anyone to talk to since it wasn't the actual reunion dinner yet.
Gosh I think I'm obsessed with food. Can't stop talking or thinking about it. No wonder I'm so fat.