Friday, February 22, 2008

Yay belated birthday post =D

Why on earth can't anyone find anything to give me? I really want veryvery simple things leh!

Maybe I should put up a wishlist.

WISHLIST:
1. Rubik's Cube, so that I can pretend to twist it around at MRT stations and look damn smart and pro and everything.
2. Food. (hint: I like pasta. Pastamania's good. If you're on a budget, Yoshinoya's good too.)
3. Uh clothes? Cuz I never have enough and I hardly go shopping.
4. Teach me how to play arcade games properly only Rach can, I think.
5. Nice books.

Okay la this list is quite vague, so anyone who hasn't given me anything yet can consult it for a rough idea!

Anyways thanks to YQ Yingx Hilary Lz Audrey my mum my dad for the presents, and Xinyuan Yingx Rach for the letters!

I feel quite loved.

________________

Today was SLI =D

I didn't really enjoy the performances because I was filming and had to pay attention to the camera D: Never mind, I'm a nice person and I shall imagine I got good karma from helping out for free today!

(But at least I didn't get screwed at the sound booth by nuts who don't know how to use mikes properly hah.)

Owch and I was limping around for a while today because I strained my muscles while filming. Don't ask me how that happened. I must be the worst videotaker in the whole world cuz I can't even get my posture right lol.

Then I met up with yearmates after SLI =) We spent 1hour plus chatting, wasting time and watching an ant colony work together to move a bee to the nest, and Aud and me gained alotalot of insights on life and teamwork on them haha!

Oh and I think PA's costume rental fees are super high la, how do they survive lol.

But I needed to leave early, so I went home to rest and sleep and now I'm feeling okay already yay!

Saw Xinyuan and the NYAA campers on my way to the foyer on my way home, and luckily I didn't go because of unforeseen circumstances la but I wanted to sign up at first but thought nobody else was signing up so I chickened out grah. I shall just sign up next time, then drag everyone else to go with me heh.
Disclaimer

Be offended if you want by my writings; it's your blood pressure, not mine. (:





your mirror

sixteen. 12A01B; formerly a chopstick. ex-coralite, ex-riverlite, ex-rosythian and now a rafflesian.
member of rgsrcy&aikirinashi; love always
and rgavpa - girls in black.

hobo. part-time PUSSian. forever a sexysixfifteener <3


sticks and stones



and the lights dim

© Layout by Tracy.
Amanda
Alicia
Anabelle
Audrey
Bernice
Celine
Cheng Jing
Cheryl
Clare
Cloudy+Josh
Dawn
Dawn
Dawne
Denise
Germaine
Gloria
Grace
Gregory
Huiran
Janne
Jarrad
Jingjie
Jingyi
Joie
Joseph
Justin
Karen
Leevoon
Lingzhi
Munirah
Rachel
Rach
Rohan
Russell
Ruth
Sherry
Sindhu
Verna
Victoria
Wesley
Xinyuan
Yirong

CAPpers'08
SOS: CAP'08
Yearblog
AVbatch'10!
6-14/6-15 2006
113 '07
212 '08
311 '09
----
» February 2008
» March 2008
» April 2008
» May 2008
» June 2008
» July 2008
» August 2008
» September 2008
» October 2008
» November 2008
» December 2008
» January 2009
» February 2009
» March 2009
» April 2009
» May 2009
» June 2009
» July 2009
» August 2009
» September 2009
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» May 2010
» June 2010
» July 2010
» August 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» December 2010
» January 2011
» February 2011
» April 2011
» May 2011